Delicious n easy
Pork Chops Oreganata
Marinate pork for 30 minutes, then broil quickly for a delicious, saucy dinner in no time.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 168
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 26.5g
- Carbohydrate: 0.2g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 78mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 283mg
- Calcium: 16mg
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in an 11 x 7–inch baking dish. Add pork, turning to coat. Let stand 30 minutes, turning pork occasionally.
- 2. Preheat broiler.
- 3. Remove pork from baking dish; discard marinade. Sprinkle pork evenly with salt and pepper. Place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4 minutes on each side or until done.
While the pork marinates, prepare a warm bulgur salad. Combine 3 cups hot cooked bulgur and 5 ounces baby spinach; cover and let stand 15 minutes or until spinach wilts. Stir in 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes, 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note