- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (3 1/2 lbs. total), 1 in. thick
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- calories 491
- caloriesfromfat 43 %
- protein 62 g
- fat 24 g
- satfat 7.5 g
- carbohydrate 3.2 g
- fiber 0.4 g
- sodium 649 mg
- cholesterol 182 mg
How to Make It
Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Season chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Add chops to pan and cook until barely pink in center, turning once, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer pork to a serving plate and tent with foil.
Add broth to pan and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in mustard, capers, and rosemary. Simmer until reduced by half, about 4 minutes. Spoon sauce over chops.
Nutritional analysis is per serving.