- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 6 (1-inch-thick) boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (26- or 28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package garlic Italian style shredded cheese
- 16 ounces fettuccine, cooked
- Garnish: fresh basil sprig
How to Make It
Stir together Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs. Dredge pork chops in breadcrumb mixture.
Brown chops in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place chops in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish; pour spaghetti sauce over chops.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, and bake 5 more minutes. Serve over hot cooked fettuccine. Garnish, if desired.