This is an original Cooking Light recipe that I couldn't find. It is a fast, easy, kid-friendly recipe that has withstood the test of time.
Pork Chops in Mustard Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) bone in center pork chops, 6 oz
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1/3 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 1. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over med-high heat. Add pork, cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove pork from pan.
- 2. Add the wine, honey, and mustard to pan; bring to a boil and cook 3 minutes.
- 3. Add the pork; reduce heat, and simmer mixture for 12 minutes;
- 4. In the meantime, make mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by melendbm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note