This is an original Cooking Light recipe that I couldn't find. It is a fast, easy, kid-friendly recipe that has withstood the test of time.
Pork Chops in Mustard Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 4 whole(s) bone in center pork chops, 6 oz
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1/3 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 1. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over med-high heat. Add pork, cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove pork from pan.
- 2. Add the wine, honey, and mustard to pan; bring to a boil and cook 3 minutes.
- 3. Add the pork; reduce heat, and simmer mixture for 12 minutes;
- 4. In the meantime, make mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by melendbm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note