Pork Chops and Gravy
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 (1-inch-thick) lean pork chops
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish; dredge chops in flour mixture, and set aside.
- Combine remaining flour mixture and chicken broth in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Pour oil into a large skillet; place over medium-high heat until hot. Cook chops in hot oil just until browned on both sides; place in slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, on HIGH 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until tender. Serve with hot rice or mashed potatoes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note