I always make a bake just like this only with chicken, and cream of chicken soup. My fiancee and i really like it, and its easy to put together. I make the stuffing in the microwave and it tastes fine, it crisps up in the oven. I make the porkchops with cream of potato soup and i dont add milk, i just smother the soup over the meat. I also put the stuffing on top of the pork chops. I gave it three stars because its not something i would serve for a special occasion, but it really does taste good!
Pork Chops & Stuffing Bake
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Corn Bread Stuffing
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 boneless pork chops, 3/4
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Prepare stuffing using water and butter according to package directions.
Spoon stuffing across center of 13- x 9- x 2-inch shallow baking dish. Place chops on each side of stuffing.
Stir soup and milk in bowl. Pour over chops. Cover.
Bake at 400°F. for 30 min. or until done. Sprinkle with cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes