Pork Chop and Potato Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegrtable oil
- 6 bonelss pork chops
- 1 can(s) condensed crem of mushroom soup
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 4 potatoes thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 cup slice(s) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Place the pork chops in the oil, and sear
- In medium bowl, combine the soup and the milk. arrange the potatoes and onions in a 9 X 13 inch baking dish. Place the browned chops over the potatoes and onions, then our the soup mixture over all.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Top with the cheese, and bake for 30 more minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pork Chop and Potato Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes