Pork Chilli Verde (Pinterest)
Garnish with green onions and cilantro.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vegetable broth
- 1 whole(s) Yellow Onion
- 4 cup(s) Pulled Pork
- 2 cup(s) Salsa Verde
- 4 can(s) White Beans
- 8 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt,
- 1. In a large heavy pot, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat and add the onion. Sprinkle with kosher salt and let cook until soft and translucent.
- 2. Add the pulled pork to the onion and cook about 5 minutes.
- 3. Add the salsa verde to the pork and onions and simmer together.
- 4. Rinse and drain the white beans.
- 5. Add the beans to the chili.
- 6. Add the chicken stock, put a lid on the chili and simmer for an hour.
- 7. Add the cumin and chili powder and then season to taste with kosher salt.
- 8. Garnish with green onions and cilantro and serve immediately.
- Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
- Cooking time: 1 hour(s) 15 minute(s)
- Number of servings (yield): 8
- Taken from: http://www.heatherchristo.com/cooks/2012/06/21/pork-chili-verde/
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandjp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note