Pork Chilli Verde (Pinterest)
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vegetable broth
- 1 whole(s) Yellow Onion
- 4 cup(s) Pulled Pork
- 2 cup(s) Salsa Verde
- 4 can(s) White Beans
- 8 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt,
- 1. In a large heavy pot, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat and add the onion. Sprinkle with kosher salt and let cook until soft and translucent.
- 2. Add the pulled pork to the onion and cook about 5 minutes.
- 3. Add the salsa verde to the pork and onions and simmer together.
- 4. Rinse and drain the white beans.
- 5. Add the beans to the chili.
- 6. Add the chicken stock, put a lid on the chili and simmer for an hour.
- 7. Add the cumin and chili powder and then season to taste with kosher salt.
- 8. Garnish with green onions and cilantro and serve immediately.
- Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
- Cooking time: 1 hour(s) 15 minute(s)
- Number of servings (yield): 8
- Taken from: http://www.heatherchristo.com/cooks/2012/06/21/pork-chili-verde/
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandjp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes