This is a fantastic recipe! Easy to make and is even better the second day. Freezes very well too!
Pork Chili Stew
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (16-oz.) cans kidney beans, undrained
- 2 (16-oz.) cans whole kernel white corn, drained
- 2 (10-oz.) cans diced tomatoes and green chiles with lime juice and cilantro, undrained
- 2 (4.5-oz.) cans chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients. Reserve 2 Tbsp. flour mixture. Dredge pork in remaining flour mixture.
- 2. Cook pork in hot oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring often, 8 to 10 minutes or until browned. Add onion and garlic, and sauté 5 minutes.
- 3. Stir in kidney beans and next 3 ingredients, and bring to a boil. Sprinkle with reserved 2 Tbsp. flour mixture, and stir until blended. Cover, reduce heat to low, and cook, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews