- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (16-oz.) cans kidney beans, undrained
- 2 (16-oz.) cans whole kernel white corn, drained
- 2 (10-oz.) cans diced tomatoes and green chiles with lime juice and cilantro, undrained
- 2 (4.5-oz.) cans chopped green chiles, undrained
How to Make It
Stir together first 4 ingredients. Reserve 2 Tbsp. flour mixture. Dredge pork in remaining flour mixture.
Cook pork in hot oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring often, 8 to 10 minutes or until browned. Add onion and garlic, and sauté 5 minutes.
Stir in kidney beans and next 3 ingredients, and bring to a boil. Sprinkle with reserved 2 Tbsp. flour mixture, and stir until blended. Cover, reduce heat to low, and cook, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.