- 1 pound lean boneless pork, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- Hot cooked quick-cooking rice
- Stir together pork and 2 tablespoons stir-fry sauce.
- Stir-fry pork in 1 tablespoon hot oil in a large skillet over high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove pork, and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Stir-fry bell pepper and onion 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Return pork to skillet. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons stir-fry sauce, green beans, and cashews. Cook until thoroughly heated. Serve over rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note