- 1 pound lean boneless pork, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- Hot cooked quick-cooking rice
- Stir together pork and 2 tablespoons stir-fry sauce.
- Stir-fry pork in 1 tablespoon hot oil in a large skillet over high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove pork, and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Stir-fry bell pepper and onion 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Return pork to skillet. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons stir-fry sauce, green beans, and cashews. Cook until thoroughly heated. Serve over rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes