This was just okay, we were not impressed.
Pork, Cashew, and Green Bean Stir-Fry
Photo: Howard L. Puckett; Styling: Fonda Shaia
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 349
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 9.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Protein: 29.5g
- Carbohydrate: 34.5g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 4.1mg
- Sodium: 463mg
- Calcium: 73mg
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 4 cups (2-inch) cut green beans (about 1 pound)
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- Cooking spray
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted cashews, toasted
- Combine the soy sauce and cornstarch in a medium bowl, and add pork, stirring to coat. Cover and chill.
- Place beans in a large saucepan of boiling water, and cook 5 minutes. Drain beans; plunge into ice water. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic; sauté 1 minute. Add pork mixture; stir-fry 1 1/2 minutes. Stir in green beans; stir-fry 1 1/2 minutes or until pork is done. Stir in broth; reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes. Serve over rice; sprinkle with cashews.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note