Pork Carnitas Tacos
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) pork shoulder or boston butt roast cut into 5-6 pieces
- 3 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 whole(s) onion cut into 6-8 pieces
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 1 whole(s) tomatillo salsa
- 1 package(s) corn tortillas
- 1 whole(s) avocado sliced
- 1 bunch(es) cilantro chopped
- 1.Mix together oregano, pepper, salt, and cumin and rub on outside of pork pieces in bottom of slow cooker.
- 2.Throw onion and garlic on top of pork.
- 3.Slow cook on low for 6 – 8 hours or until meat is falling apart.
- 4.When finished discard the onion and garlic. Drain meat and shred with a fork.
- 5.Serve warm with tortillas, tomatillo salsa, avocados and cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note