Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) boneless sirloin pork roast
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 whole(s) onion thinly sliced
- 4 ounce(s) can diced green chilies drained
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 24 ct. package(s) corn tortillas heated
- 8 ounce(s) pkg shredded 2% cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 whole(s) tomato chopped
- Sprinkle pork with 1 t each salt and pepper. In a large
- skillet, heat veg oil over med high heat. Brown pork. In a
- crock pot, combine onion and chilies. Place pork over.
- Pour water over pork and sprinkle with garlic and chili
- powders. Cook on low for 10 hours. Remove and shred
- pork. Serve with tortillas topped with cheese, sour
- cream and chopped tomato.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mmccann141 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes