Great for the Championship Pork Butt.
Pork Butt Dry Rub
Make this spiced pork butt rub from Chris Lilly of Big Bob Gibson's Bar-B-Q your go-to seasoning for all your barbecued pork. Go ahead and triple the recipe and store it in an airtight container so you'll always have some on hand.
This recipe goes with Championship Pork Butt
More From Southern Living
- 4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/16 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. Stir together all ingredients. Store in an airtight container up to 1 month.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note