- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups cubed, cooked pork
- 2 28- ounce cans whole tomatoes (broken up with fingers)
- 1 15- ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 10.5- ounce can fat-free beef broth
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, optional
- Salt and pepper
How to Make It
In a large saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat. Stir in the pepper, onion, and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
Stir in the pork. Add the tomatoes, beans, broth, chili powder (if using), salt, and pepper. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes or until bubbling and hot.