- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (8-oz.) package haricots verts (thin green beans)
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil or vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup triple-ginger or regular teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon loosely packed lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Hot cooked rice or thin rice noodles
- Garnishes: thinly sliced red jalapeño pepper, lime halves
How to Make It
Brown ground pork and next 3 ingredients in a large stainless steel skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 7 to 8 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Wipe skillet clean.
Cook green beans in hot oil in skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 4 to 5 minutes or until just tender and slightly charred.
Stir together teriyaki sauce and next 2 ingredients.
Stir pork mixture into green beans. Stir in teriyaki mixture, tossing to coat. Serve immediately over rice or noodles.
Note: We tested with Kikkoman Triple Ginger Takumi Collection Teriyaki Sauce.