- 12 ounces pork tenderloin, (about 3/4 of one tenderloin)
- 6 to 7 ounces sweet italian sausage, (2 links)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 16 ounces prepared pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 12 pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- calories 550
- protein 39 g
- fat 17 g
- sodium 1580 mg
- cholesterol 75 mg
- satfat 5 g
- carbohydrate 60 g
- fiber 3 g
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°F. Meanwhile, arrange pork tenderloin on a rimmed baking sheet, rub it with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast pork until the internal temperature reaches between 145°F. (medium rare) and 160°F. (medium), on a meat thermometer, about 25 to 30 minutes. Set aside to rest 10 minutes.
Sprinkle a work surface and a large rimmed baking sheet with flour or cornmeal. Place dough on the work surface and roll or stretch it out to a 10x15-inch rectangle. Transfer to baking sheet, pressing the dough to fit the pan. Top with pizza sauce, cheese, sliced pork, sausage, onion and olives and bake until pizza is golden and crisp, 12 to 14 minutes.
Sprinkle pizza with the basil, cut into pieces, and serve.