Pork Balsamico With Mushrooms
More From Southern Living
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut in 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8-oz.) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1. Rub pork tenderloin slices with 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper. Cook pork in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Transfer pork to a serving platter, and keep warm.
- 2. Add garlic to skillet; sauté 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Add mushrooms and remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper to skillet; sauté 3 minutes. Stir in vinegar; cook, stirring frequently, 3 to 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Spoon mushroom mixture over pork, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This