Pork Balsamico With Mushrooms
More From Southern Living
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut in 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8-oz.) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1. Rub pork tenderloin slices with 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper. Cook pork in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Transfer pork to a serving platter, and keep warm.
- 2. Add garlic to skillet; sauté 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Add mushrooms and remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper to skillet; sauté 3 minutes. Stir in vinegar; cook, stirring frequently, 3 to 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Spoon mushroom mixture over pork, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note