Pork and white bean chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil Divided
- 2 cup(s) Chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chili powder
- 11/2 teaspoon(s) Ancho chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic power
- 1 teaspoon(s) Mexican oregano leaves
- 2 can(s) Cannelloni beans Drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) chicken broth 14 1/2 oz
- 1 avocado Coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lime juice
- 1 pound(s) Boneless pork loin Cut into 1 inch cubes
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in large skillet on medium high heat. Add 1/2 of the pork, brown on all sides. Remove from skillet and repeat with remaining pork, adding additional 1 tbsp oil as needed.
- Stir onion into skillet and cook 4 minutes or until tender. Add seasonings, cook and stir 1 minute or until fragrant. Add pork, beans, and broth, mix well. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered 15 - 20 minutes or until pork is tender, stirring occasionally
- Mix avocado, cilantro, and lime juice in small bowl. Serve chili topped with avocado mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mjgarcia1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pork and white bean chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes