Pork-and-Soba Noodle Bowl
More From Southern Living
- 12 ounces soba (buckwheat) noodles*
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (12-oz.) package fresh stir-fry vegetables
- 1 cooked Zesty Pork Loin, cut into strips
- 1 1/4 cups Double-Duty Marinade
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Toppings: chopped peanuts, chopped fresh cilantro, thinly sliced red onion
- 1. Cook noodles with 2 tsp. salt in a large Dutch oven according to package directions. Stir vegetables into noodles during the last 3 minutes of cooking time; drain.
- 2. Cook pork strips, marinade, and sesame oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in noodle mixture, tossing to coat. Serve immediately with desired toppings.
- *1 (10-oz.) package Chinese noodles or 1 (13.75-oz.) package whole wheat thin spaghetti may be substituted.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Eat Smart Vegetable Stir-Fry.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes