- 1 1/2 pounds deli-roasted pork tenderloin, cut into strips*
- 2 cups cooked white rice, chilled
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded colby-Jack cheese
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- Spicy Tomato Dressing
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
How to Make It
Stir together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
Whisk together sugar and lime juice; gently stir in avocado, 1/4 cup cilantro, and Cajun seasoning. Add to pork mixture, stir in Spicy Tomato Dressing; and gently toss. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Serve salad on lettuce leaves, and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cilantro.
*1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin or boneless 1/2-inch-thick pork chops, cut into 1/2-inch strips and cooked in 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium-high heat for 7 minutes, may be substituted.