Pork-and-Pasta With Gorgonzola Cream
More From Southern Living
- 1 (1-lb.) pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (12-oz.) package fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Gorgonzola Cream
- 1. Remove silver skin from tenderloin, leaving a thin layer of fat. Cut pork into 8 (3/4-inch) medallions. Combine salt and next 4 ingredients. Sprinkle medallions with salt mixture.
- 2. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- 3. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add medallions, and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Reduce heat to medium; stir in vinegar. Cook pork 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until meat is done. Serve medallions over hot cooked pasta with Gorgonzola Cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note