The pork loin part was dry and the chorizo of course is spicy. The marinade didn't do enough for the pork's flavor.
Tony Christie, Sean Laurenz
More From Coastal Living
Marinate: 4 Hours
- 2 pounds pork loin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 (4-ounce) chorizo sausages, sliced 1 inch thick
- 1 onion, cut into large chunks
- 20 fresh bay leaves, optional
- White Wine Marinade
- 1. Thread first 3 ingredients and bay leaves, if desired, onto 10 (12-inch) skewers. Place in a shallow container; pour White Wine Marinade over kebabs. Cover and chill 4 to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Remove kebabs from marinade, discarding marinade. Place kebabs on greased grill rack. Grill over high heat (450° to 600°) for 10 to 12 minutes or until pork reaches 155°. (Pork will be slightly pink.)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This