The pork loin part was dry and the chorizo of course is spicy. The marinade didn't do enough for the pork's flavor.
More From Coastal Living
Marinate: 4 Hours
- 2 pounds pork loin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 (4-ounce) chorizo sausages, sliced 1 inch thick
- 1 onion, cut into large chunks
- 20 fresh bay leaves, optional
- White Wine Marinade
- 1. Thread first 3 ingredients and bay leaves, if desired, onto 10 (12-inch) skewers. Place in a shallow container; pour White Wine Marinade over kebabs. Cover and chill 4 to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Remove kebabs from marinade, discarding marinade. Place kebabs on greased grill rack. Grill over high heat (450° to 600°) for 10 to 12 minutes or until pork reaches 155°. (Pork will be slightly pink.)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes