Pork-and-Black Bean Tacos
This taco is filled with pork, mashed sweet potatoes, and Brussels sprouts leftover from another meal. Adding southwestern ingredients punches up these flavors.
More From Health
- Calories: 363
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 23g
- Carbohydrate: 46g
- Fiber: 7g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 305mg
- Calcium: 112mg
- 1 1/2 cups leftover pork tenderloin
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup leftover cooked Brussels sprouts
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 cup leftover mashed sweet potatoes, heated
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 8 corn taco shells
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Wrap pork in foil, and heat for 15 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, cook next 4 ingredients (through garlic) in a skillet, stirring, for 7 minutes or until hot. Add vinegar.
- 3. Blend sweet potatoes with chipotle chiles in a separate bowl.
- 4. Slice pork thinly. Fill taco shells with mashed sweet potatoes, sprout mixture, pork, and red onion. Serve with sour cream and lime wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This