- 1 1/2 cups leftover pork tenderloin
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup leftover cooked Brussels sprouts
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 cup leftover mashed sweet potatoes, heated
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 8 corn taco shells
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- calories 363
- fat 10 g
- satfat 3 g
- monofat 5 g
- polyfat 2 g
- protein 23 g
- carbohydrate 46 g
- fiber 7 g
- cholesterol 47 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 305 mg
- calcium 112 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Wrap pork in foil, and heat for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook next 4 ingredients (through garlic) in a skillet, stirring, for 7 minutes or until hot. Add vinegar.
Blend sweet potatoes with chipotle chiles in a separate bowl.
Slice pork thinly. Fill taco shells with mashed sweet potatoes, sprout mixture, pork, and red onion. Serve with sour cream and lime wedges.