Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice fresh
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- 2-1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil extra virgin
- salt & pepper
- 2 cup(s) iceberg lettuce shredded
- 3 radishes sliced
- 2 avocados diced
- 1 tomato, large diced
- 3 cup(s) Pulled Pork heated through
- 2 tablespoon(s) hot sauce
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1. Wrap corn tortillas in foil and place in 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
- 2. In medium bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey and cilantro; whisk in EVOO and a pinch each salty and pepper. Pour half of dressing into second medium bowl. Add lettuce and radishes to 1 bowl, avocados and tomato to other.
- 3 Season warmed pork with hot sauce. Divide lettuce and radishes among taco shells; top with pork, avocado and tomato.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliejensen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note