Yield: about 5 dozen
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 1/2 cups grated coconut
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- Additional grated coconut
- Combine pecans and dates in the container of an electric blender; process until finely ground.
- Combine pecan-date mixture, 1 1/2 cups coconut, sugar, and eggs in a medium mixing bowl; mix well.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls into coconut, and roll into 3- x 1/2-inch oblong fingers. Place on lightly greased cookie sheets; bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from cookie sheets, and cool on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies