Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Rice-A-Roni Beef Flavor (6.8 oz.)
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2-1/2 cup(s) water
- 1. Combine rice-vermicelli mix, ground beef and egg. Shape into twenty 1-1/4-inch meatballs.
- 2. In large skillet, over medium-high heat, brown meatballs in oil; drain.
- 3. Slowly stir in water and Special Seasonings. Bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to low. Simmer 30 minutes or until meatballs are cooked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by valerieuz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Porcupine Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes