Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) 4% lean ground beef fresh or thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup(s) white instant Rice un-cooked
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1 can(s) cambells tomato soup
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup(s) instant white rice
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- Chop the onion very fine, add meat and seasonings and milk. Once mixed completely roll into balls the size you prefer. Spray a large 12 inch skillet with pam, and add 1 Tblsp. olive oil. heat pan to medium high and place all the meatballs in the skillet brown them on all sides, When browned move to paper towels to drain.
- If any oil left in pan remove with paper towel. Return the meatballs to the skillet add the tomato soup and 1/2 can water. Lower the heat and cover with a lid. Cook for 10 minutes turning the meatballs with 2 forks, recover and cook another 5 minutes. You can add more rice to the skillet if you desire. I love it this way the soup flavors it and makes it a little thicker by adding the rice. Serve with a tossed salad. Enough for 5 to 6 people! Enjoy
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MechelleAngel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes