Low Fat Porcupine Meatballs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) 4% lean ground beef fresh or thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup(s) white instant Rice un-cooked
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1 can(s) cambells tomato soup
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup(s) instant white rice
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- Chop the onion very fine, add meat and seasonings and milk. Once mixed completely roll into balls the size you prefer. Spray a large 12 inch skillet with pam, and add 1 Tblsp. olive oil. heat pan to medium high and place all the meatballs in the skillet brown them on all sides, When browned move to paper towels to drain.
- If any oil left in pan remove with paper towel. Return the meatballs to the skillet add the tomato soup and 1/2 can water. Lower the heat and cover with a lid. Cook for 10 minutes turning the meatballs with 2 forks, recover and cook another 5 minutes. You can add more rice to the skillet if you desire. I love it this way the soup flavors it and makes it a little thicker by adding the rice. Serve with a tossed salad. Enough for 5 to 6 people! Enjoy
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MechelleAngel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note