This is an old favorite that my grandmother used to make. I finally found the recipe in an old better home and gardens cookbook called 'Ground Meat Cook Book'. I have substituted the ground beef for turkey.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) ground turkey
- 2 whole(s) egg beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked long-grain rice
- 1/4 cup(s) onion finely chopped
- 1 package(s) onion soup mix (such as lipton)
- 2 can(s) condensed tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- Combine egg, 1/2 cup tomato soup, and next 5 ingredients. Add Turkey; mix well. Shape into meatballs; place in skillet. Mix remainiing soup, 1/2 cup water, and worcestershire sauce. Pour over meatballs. Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simer, covered for about 20-25 minutes (depending on the size of your meatballs) turning occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenDiane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Porcupine Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes