Poppy Seed Turkey Casserole
Turkey puts a new spin on this classic cracker-topped casserole. Add some broccoli florets to introduce color and a veggie.
More From Oxmoor House
- 3 to 4 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 1 (16-oz.) container sour cream or light sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 sleeve of whole wheat round buttery crackers (we tested with Ritz), crushed*
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Spoon into a lightly greased 11" x 7" baking dish. Top with crushed crackers. Drizzle with melted butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- *You can crush the crackers while they're still in the sleeve; then open at one end, and sprinkle over casserole.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note