Poppy Seed Chicken Salad
Go tropical and substitute chopped pineapple for the grapes and macadamia nuts for the pecans. Stir in about 1/2 cup coconut for more island flavor.
More From Coastal Living
- 2 cups prepared chicken salad
- 1/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1/2 cup toasted or roasted pecans
- 1/2 cup halved seedless green or red grapes
- Crackers or pita chips
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve with crackers or pita chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note