Poppy Seed Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 whole(s) chicken breasts
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1/3 cup(s) potato flakes
- 3/4 cup(s) melted butter
- 1 stack Ritz crackers crushed
- 2 tablespoon(s) Poppy seeds
- Cook chicken and let cool; cube. Mix the sour cream, soup and potato flakes; stir in cubed chicken. Put the mixture in a greased casserole dish. Combine Topping ingredients and spoon onto casserole. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CynthMic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note