Thank goodness this is on here. I got this recipe about 13 years ago from a school Project Graduation cookbook and I couldn't remember if it was one or two cans of cream of chicken. This is one of my repeats. I make new recipes every week and have for years. When a recipe is worthy of being repeated it has to be amazing and all of us love this.
Poppy Seed Chicken
Our poppy seed chicken recipe is a Southern Living stand-out. It's easy to prepare and loaded with rich flavor.
More From Southern Living
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (16-oz.) container sour cream
- 3 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 31 round buttery crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients. Spoon mixture into lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- 2. Stir together cracker crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle evenly over casserole.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Keebler Town House crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note