- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 (12-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Stir together melted butter, dried onion, and poppy seeds.
- Separate biscuits, and dip each biscuit in butter mixture, turning to coat. Arrange biscuits, standing on edge, in a 9- x 5-inch loafpan, arranging in 2 rows. Brush with remaining butter mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden. Cool in pan 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads