Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 fat, fresh jalapeno chile peppers
- 1 red fresno chile pepper sliced
- EVOO or vegetable oil, for drizzling
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated onion
- 1 large clove garlic grated
- small handful cilantro leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 4 ounce(s) sharp cheddar thinly sliced
- 12 slider rolls
- Preheat an outdoor grill, indoor griddle or grill pan to medium high heat.
- Cut off and discard the tops of the jalapenos. Using an apple corer or fork handle, scoop out and discard the seeds; slice the jalapenos into strips or rounds.
- Heat a little EVOOin a medium skillet over medium high heat, add the jalapeno and Fresno chile peppers and toss for a couple minutes until crisp-tender and charred at the edges.
- Combine the cream, onion, garlic, cilantro and cumin; season with salt and pepper. Season the beef with salt and pepper; form 12 patties (thinner at the center). Coat with EVOO; grill for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip andop with some cream cheese mixture and sliced cheese.
- Grill with the lid down until the cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve on the rolls with the chile pepper slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mthompson82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
popper sliders Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes