Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter chilled
- Spoon the flour into a cup and level it off with a knife. In a large bowl, sift flour and salt together. In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, melted butter and milk, microwave to room temp. Whisk the liquid into the dry ingredients. It will be lumpy.
- In a preheated 425 oven, heat the popover pan on top of a baking sheet for 5 min or until hot. Cut the 2 tbsps chilled butter into 6 pieces, melt in popover pan. fill cups half full of batter. Bake at 425 for 20 min, reduce heat and bake at 325 for 15 min.
- IMPORTANT: DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN DOOR FOR THE FIRST 30 MINUTES OF BAKING.
- Makes 6 popovers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by aislinn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Popovers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads