Williams Sonoma Recipe for 6-cup popover pan
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter melted
- 6 whole(s) eggs lighly beaten
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Unsalted butter for serving
- Jam for serving
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray the cups of a 6-cup popover pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour 1/2 teaspoon of the melted butter into each cup.
- 2. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk, then whisk in the remaining 2 tablespoons butter. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and salt, then whisk in the egg mixture. Whisk vigorously until smooth, about 2 minutes. Divide the batter among the prepared cups and bake for 20 minutes
- 3. Reduce the heat to 325 degrees F and bake for 15 minutes more. Remove from the oven and invert the pan onto a wire rack.
- 4. Let the pan cool, then spray the cups with nonstick cooking spray. Pour 1/2 teaspoon of the melted butter into each one and bake the remaining batter. Serve immediately with butter and jam.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Popovers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads