- 1 package microwave popcorn, popped (about 9 to 10 cups)
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled pretzels
- 1 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch OR white chocolate chips
- 1 cup candy coated chocolate pieces
How to Make It
SPRAY a large bowl with cooking spray. Add popcorn, peanuts and pretzels.
COOK corn syrup and butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stirring constantly, bring to a full boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add butterscotch chips, stirring until melted. Pour over popcorn mixture and mix well. Stir in candy coated chocolate pieces.
Press into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan. Cool at least one hour. Cut into bars.