Poor Man's Steak & Vegetables
With only five ingredients, this meal comes together beautifully and in no time at all. Savor the zesty flavors of steak, potatoes, carrots and onions in this Poor Man's Steak and Vegetables dinner dish.
- 6 ground beef patties
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, quartered or sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place patties in a greased 13"x9" baking pan. Evenly arrange vegetables over patties. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake, covered, at 400 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink and potatoes are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note