There is something wrong with this recipe, which looks so good. It seems there is a typo as I don't thing there is such a thing as "bottled ground fresh ginger" and no Ponzu is mentioned in the ingredients. I think it calls for either fresh grated ginger or ground ginger, and Ponzu sauce. I might try this anyway and post the results.
Ponzu-Glazed Flank Steak
Quick-cooking rice with green onions is an ideal side to soak up the pan sauce. For some color on the plate, sauté bell pepper slices and drizzle with sesame oil.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 3 ounces steak and 1 tablespoon pan juices)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 188
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 6.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 25.1g
- Carbohydrate: 7.1g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Calcium: 31mg
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons bottled ground fresh ginger (such as Spice World)
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak, trimmed
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Cook 3 minutes, and remove from heat.
- Place steak on a foil-lined broiler pan. Brush half of soy mixture over steak; broil 5 minutes or until browned. Turn steak over; brush with remaining soy mixture. Broil for 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from oven; wrap foil around steak. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve steak with pan juices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes