There is something wrong with this recipe, which looks so good. It seems there is a typo as I don't thing there is such a thing as "bottled ground fresh ginger" and no Ponzu is mentioned in the ingredients. I think it calls for either fresh grated ginger or ground ginger, and Ponzu sauce. I might try this anyway and post the results.
Ponzu-Glazed Flank Steak
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 188
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 6.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 25.1g
- Carbohydrate: 7.1g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Calcium: 31mg
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons bottled ground fresh ginger (such as Spice World)
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak, trimmed
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Cook 3 minutes, and remove from heat.
- Place steak on a foil-lined broiler pan. Brush half of soy mixture over steak; broil 5 minutes or until browned. Turn steak over; brush with remaining soy mixture. Broil for 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from oven; wrap foil around steak. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve steak with pan juices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note