I had bottled pomegranate balsamic and dijon honey mustard that I picked up from a local vendor... turned this into an 3 ingredient recipe!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) pomegranate juice
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Mix all together and serve over salad of your choice. Tastes great when with orange juice in place of pomegranate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kellykano and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pomegranate vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings