Pomegranate Tonkatsu Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/4 cup(s) pomegranate molassas
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) prepared hot mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- Whisk together in a small bowl; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pomegranate Molasses: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 6 cups 100% pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- Heat pomegranate juice, sugar and lemon juice in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sugar completely dissolves and the juice comes to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to med-low; simmer until the juice has a syrupy consistency and reduces to approx. 1 1/4 cups (approx 1 hour).
- Allow molasses to cool slightly, then pour into a glass jar and allow to cool completely before covering and storing in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chasman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pomegranate Tonkatsu Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes