- 4 cups pomegranate seeds (about 4 large)
- 3 1/2 cups sugar
- Combine seeds and sugar in a large glass bowl; cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- Transfer mixture to a heavy nonaluminum saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes.
- Pour mixture through a cheesecloth-lined colander; press mixture against sides of colander with the back of a spoon to squeeze out juice. Discard pulp.
- Pour juice into a 1-quart sterilized jar; cover with lid, and screw on band. Cool; store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note