Prep: 3 minutes; Cook: 5 minutes; Stand: 5 minutes; Freeze: 4 hours.
Yield: Makes 8 servings (serving size: 1 pop)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 114
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 29g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 6mg
- Calcium: 16mg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 plus 1/3 cup water, divided
- 12 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1 (6-ounce) can thawed orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1. Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 30 seconds, remove from heat, and let cool 5 minutes.
- 2. Mix 1/3 cup sugar syrup with the pomegranate juice. In a separate bowl, combine the remaining 1/3 cup sugar syrup, 1/3 cup water, and orange juice concentrate.
- 3. Fill 8 pop molds 1/3 of the way with pomegranate mixture; freeze 1 1/2 hours. Remove molds from freezer, add orange juice mixture, leaving 1 inch of the mold empty, and insert the pop sticks; freeze 1 1/2 hours. Remove pops, and add remaining pomegranate mixture; freeze about 1 hour or until firm. To reverse the color order, start with the orange juice mixture, follow with pomegranate mixture, then orange juice mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note