- juice from 1 large pomegranate or 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 cups pomegranate arils (about 2 to 3 large pomegranates)
- 3-4 teaspoons chopped jalapeño pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow pepper
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1. Score pomegranates and place in bowl of water. Break open the pomegranates under water to free the arils. The arils will sink to the bottom of the bowl and membranes will float to the top. Sieve and put the arils in a separate bowl. Reserve 2 cups of the arils and set aside.
2. Prepare fresh pomegranate juice or purchased juice.
3. Thoroughly mix to combine all ingredients.
4. Serve with tortilla chips.
5. Salsa will keep covered in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Go to full version of