Elegant and fruity, the Pomegranate Poinsettia is perfect for entertaining during the holidays. This Champagne cocktail is a slight variation of the well-known Poinsettia and differs because it pairs a stronger orange flavor with PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur as well as holding the cranberry. For festive occasions the Pomegranate Poinsettia will introduce a little flavor of the warmer seasons while showing off the bubbly customarily associated with celebrations of the colder seasons.
Yield: 1 serving
Community Recipe from
- 1 ounce(s) PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur
- 1 ounce(s) Orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 ounce(s) Orange Juice
- 3 ounce(s) Champagne
- Mix the first three ingredients in a tumbler with ice.
- Slowly add the Champagne, stirring gently.
- Strain into a Champagne flute.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psschmidt2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pomegranate Poinsettia Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic