This will be a summer favorite! Didn't want to spring for "real" Pom juice (too expensive) so I used cranberry pomegranate instead. Delicious!
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 248
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Protein: 0.0g
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 27g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 99mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 5 cups pomegranate juice (see notes)
- 2 1/2 cups vodka (see notes)
- 1/3 cup orange-flavored liqueur (see notes)
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 cups chilled ginger ale (see notes)
- In a pitcher, combine pomegranate juice, vodka, orange-flavored liqueur, and fresh lime juice. Cover and chill until very cold, at least 1 hour (see notes). Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Pour into ice-filled glasses. If desired, garnish glasses with thin orange slices.
You can make the juice mixture up to 1 day ahead; chill airtight (you can freeze the vodka mixture at least 1 hour and up to 1 day).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pomegranate-Orange Cooler Recipe at a Glance