Pomegranate Molasses and Mint Marinade
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Randy Mon
Perfect marinade for chicken. Marinate 1 day, covered and chilled.
Yield: Makes enough for 2 lbs. chicken
- 3/4 cup chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 cup pomegranate molasses*
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Whisk all ingredients together. Put chicken in a nonreactive baking dish and pour marinade over, turning to coat.
- *Find at well-stocked grocery stores and Middle Eastern markets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments